Posted on April 03 2020
Due to the increased cost of our repairs over time, it is not feasible for us to continue providing a free repair service without increasing our prices. In lieu of that, we decided to charge a nominal repair cost if needed. The majority of jewelry that comes back for repair is not due to a manufacturing defect, but rather improper care of jewelry (i.e. breakage due to falling/hitting on hard surfaces, excessive wear, improper storage, wearing in the shower, pool, lake or ocean, contact with beauty products and sunscreen and accidental breakage or dent). We want to keep you in your JB and we want to keep our reasonable prices.
With proper care and careful wear, your Judith Bright jewelry should last a lifetime. Here are some tips for wearing and loving your favorite one of a kind, handmade pieces. If you need a repair, follow the steps below. If your jewelry arrived broken, please email email@example.com.
1. Fill out the repair form. (don't forget to tell us your ring size!)
2. Bring your jewelry and form into a Judith Bright store or ship it to:
2307 12th Ave South
Nashville, TN 37204
3. If you are shipping your item, we recommend using USPS Priority Mail or a private carrier like FedEx or UPS. Judith Bright is not responsible for shipping fees associated with mailing in your item.
4. Please refer to the graphic to see the repair fee for each piece.
5. Standard repairs can take up to 8 weeks while rush repairs take 5-10 business days.
7. A guru will call or invoice you when we have received your item for payment for the repair, plus the $3 shipping fee.
Holiday Repair Policy
Repair Production comes to a halt on November 1st. Regular repair production resumes January 15th.